How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 with One Click
Feel so confuse about jailbreak iOS 7.1.2? Here we are going to discuss it with you, i hope you are helped.
Are you the owner of iphone 4s, or 5s which still use iOS 7? IOS 7.1.2 itself was launched in the middle of September 2014. This is the next version and development, which also contain fixes, of its iOS 7. The iOS 7 is applied and synced with iphone 4s and iphone 4. IOS 7 is the upgrade version of iOS 6, which had some weakness especially in speed. IOS 7 gets better performance if compared to its younger brother. One year later, iphone then release the newly iphone operating system namely iOS 8. IOS 8 then gets better performance as well that its previous versions.
If you are still using iOS 7 in your apple device, perhaps you really want to know about its jailbreak. Jailbreak process itself is considered simpler than rooting android. You can do it only one click. To do jailbreaking, you can use some tools such as pangu. Pangu can be compatible to jailbreak iOS 7.1.2.
Pangu Jailbreak IOS 7.1.2 Compatibility
Before you start your jailbreak process, make sure about device compatibility. Pangu jailbreak for iOS 7.1.2 can be compatible with the devices such as
- 5s iphone, iphone 5c, iphone 5, iphone 4s dan iphone 4
- Ipad air, ipad 4, ipad 3, ipad 2
- Mini ipad, retina ipad mini
- Ipod touch 5g
Steps of Jailbreaking IOS 7.1.2
Jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 will be easy to do. So, how to do jailbreak your own device, iphone 4, iphone 5 or ipad air, by using pangu. Right here are some simple explanations you need to follow.
- Download and install pangu jailbreak iOS 7.1.2
- Run the application (you can run this app on window by using administator mode.
- Connect iphone or ipad which is using iOS 7.1.0/7.1.1/7.1.2
- From your device, open setting > general > date and time > inactivate set automatically.
- Wait for pangu checking the right date and then click the big black button to start jailbreaking process. You only need to wait. The jailbreak utility will be started. You can see the pangu app icon on your iphone or ipad screen.
- Push the pangu button on your home screen and then tab when asked. Note: if you wait too long before pushing, “next” or “exit” then the red message will appear. If this happens, you need to start the jailbreak process from the beginning.
- The process of jailbreak is running on your device. Please do not disconnect the device or unplug the usb from your pc. It may take 10-15 minutes.
- You will receive the message that you can start enjoy your jailbreak device.